How Mini Sports Works
- There are 4 terms in the school year.
- Each term is a course of 9 weeks.
- 2 - 3 Year Old Classes run for 30 mins.
- 3 - 5 Year Old Classes run for 40 mins.
- Each Term includes two different Mini Sports.
- A parent will need to be present for the entire session.
- A level of involvement is also required from the parent.
- Our Coaches are qualified.
Benefits of Mini Sports
- Mini Sports Club helps children see themselves as learners and movers.
- Your particpation helps encourage your child to get involved.
- Your child will learn age appropriate sport's skills.
- Mini Sports Club gives your child the opportunity to try a range of sports at a young age.
- Your child will also learn to follow instruction, wait their turn and co‐operate with other children.
- Your child's growth and development is a complex process, being involved in physical activity which focuses on ever so important motor skills will enhance this growth process.